MSO4SC General Assembly – Strasbourg
Cemosis is hosting the next MSO4SC General Assembly in Strasbourg (France).
The MSO4SC project (MSO for Societal Challenges with Scientific Computing) aims at bringing complex mathematical tools via MSO frameworks and HPC/cloud infrastructure to a large panel of end-users.
Last updates on the project will be discussed in order to provide quality/reliable products by the end of the project. The featured pilot applications are the following
- Eye2Brain – Research for glaucoma detection,
- ZibAffinity – Quantification of binding affinities of molecules for toxicology and food safety,
- HiFiMagnet – High field magnets for superconduction,
- 3DAirQuality – Urban air quality prediction,
- FloatingWindTurbine – Marine research and floating wind turbines,
- OPMFlow – Black oil simulator.
which will be available in MSO portal.