AngioTK is an open-source software framework. It is also based on open-source software. This platform allows you to
- Reconstruct veins and arteries from MRI images,
- Simulate blood flow in those reconstructed images.
AngioTK is a software product of the ANR project: ANR Vivabrain.
Goals and software
- Filter MRI data to emphasize tubular structures (RORPO)
- Extract vein and artery surface (vmtk)
- Process mesh in order to improve fitness for numerical simulations (Gmsh)
- Blood flow simulation (Feel++)
- Particle tracing (ParaView)
- MRA Simulation (jemris)
The source code, documentation and data will be made available to the public by the end of the project.
- Christophe Prud’homme, Cemosis, IRMA, University of Strasbourg
- Julien Jomier, Kitware