The 4FastSim project aims to provide a new technology that enables real time simulations. This applies to the design of complex components and systems in the field of engineering, as well as in distributed control system.
This technology allows to build a mathematical model describing the physical behaviors of objects, processes or environments with high fidelity. The model is available to users (experts and non-experts) or embedded system and they can interact with the product or process digitally in real-time and reliably.
The access to these reliable and high-performance simulators will be done through
- intuitive graphical interfaces specific to the intended application
- scripting interfaces as Matlab, Python, OpenModelica
- deployments in the cloud or private network.
In addition, advanced analysis tools, such as sensitivity analysis, are associated to these simulators.
Application domains of 4FastSim Technology :
- Mechanical Engineering
- Health Care
- Building Information Modeling
- Simulates within milliseconds compared to finite element method in second or minute for one evaluation
- Includes certification
- Eases manipulation for experts and non experts, including machines or processes
- Enables many scenarii in a very efficient way such as
- Parameter studies
- Uncertainty quantification
- Sensitivity analysis
- Vincent Chabannes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Christophe Prud’homme (email@example.com)
SATT Conectus : http://www.conectus.fr/fr
Labex IRMIA : http://labex-irmia.u-strasbg.fr/
A gallery of images produced by the project